How We Work
Both companies and the candidates must "win" for a placement to be a success.
Gillham, Golbeck & Associates is always looking for executive and highly specialized candidates. Here's how we work with candidates.
Through an extensive interview process, Gillham, Golbeck does everything possible to understand the requirements and culture of our client companies. Based on that understanding, we develop a job description and detailed search plan to find the exact type of person who will successfully meet the client's critical requirements.
1. Our search begins with Gillham, Golbeck's computerized, confident candidate database (VIP List). Sophisticated search capabilities can identify candidates for every type of commercial real estate position in every area of the U. S. Extensive industry networking and other sources are utilized to identify candidates, as well.
2. The search team will then target individuals with identical or closely related skillsets, and investigate each candidate's willingness to consider the opportunity before them.
3. The recruiter then completes an indepth personal interview with each interested candidate to explore his or her work experience, general accomplishments, needs and desires. If there is a fit, both in terms of skills and culture, the candidate will meet with the hiring company.
4. Gillham, Golbeck & Associates will NEVER distribute resumes or personal information to clients without the candidate's approval. We will always be discrete in contacting candidates, and our conversations strictly confidential.
5. Individuals selected by the hiring company for interviews will be guided by Gillham, Golbeck through every step of the hiring process. We will:
• Prepare the candidate for the interview process and counsel them regarding career decisions.
• Negotiate with potential employers on behalf of the candidate.
• Help the person chosen resign from a current position and advise them on how to handle counteroffers.
• Stay in touch after the new employment is begun to assure a successful transition.